Progress Update (Life): 1) Just a quick update, nailed my forensics test (Monday) with a 93%. 2) Nailed my Calc exam (Applications of Derivatives: 92%, Function Analysis: 82%) 3) I have my AP Macroeconomics tomorrow with AP Psych right after that. 4) Next week I have finals for AP Mirco, AP Calc, AP Psych, AP Computer Science A, Forensics, and Langauge Arts. 5) What this means is that progress updates are going to be taking place at irregular intervals until everything settles, so sorry in advance. Progress Updates (Fintech Platform): 1) I have the connection to MongoDB established and have data being added to the DB from the signup forms. Data is taken from the forms, encrypted, and then sent to the database for storage. At the moment only the password is encrypted but I might change that. This means that I can begin moving to the next thing. At least once I fix a small little bug. Currently, it goes to a test DB and not the DB for this current project. I am going to have to figure ou...
Comments
Post a Comment